Dr. Moshedi and his staff utilize state-of-the-art equipment and procedures for the best possible outcomes. With routine monitoring and care by a highly experienced eye doctor like Dr. Moshedi, your eyes are in the best hands possible.
Our advanced on-site services include:
- Computerized Humphrey peripheral visual field exam
- Autorefractor to determine the correct eyeglass lens prescription for your eyes
- Lensometer to check your prescription glasses
- Automated color vision to diagnose color blindness
- Digital fundus, nerve, and retina photography to screen for, diagnose, and monitor the progression of eye disease
- Cirrus HD-OTC nerve fiber imaging to measure the thickness of the nerve fiber when checking for glaucoma
- Non-contact tonometry to measure pressure within the eye when checking for glaucoma
- Computerized corneal topography to detect corneal conditions
- IRIDEX laser for treating open-angle glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy
- Laserex laser for treating narrow-angle glaucoma and post-cataract opacification
- IOL Master for pre-operative cataract surgery measurements
Ophthalmology Clinic in Lanham, MD
For all your eye care needs, visit Moshedi Eye Center in Lanham today. We also serve Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, Montgomery County, Howard County, and Washington, D.C. To schedule an appointment, call (301) 552-5000.